How We Do Business
Our business is structured around our responsibility to you, our customers. Reducing waste benefits everyone, and thankfully we’re in a position to develop sustainable ways to facilitate our part of that shared responsibility.
Like Cyclone Rake, we have a relationship with our customers and are in this with you. If something goes wrong, let's talk and find a way to make it right. You pay us for products and services, and we promise to deliver both at the highest level.
Our Business Principles
- We subscribe to a seamless and transparent way of doing business. We understand who is paying for our products and we take that responsibility very seriously.
- We cannot accommodate substitutions on this site as we seek to keep our prices low. Whenever possible, we will offer additional options on our site or sister sites.
- No net 30 or tax-exempt payments.
- All equipment is sold with a 30-day return policy only for defective equipment. We will disclose any issues with every piece of equipment so you can make an informed decision.
- If something goes wrong, don't panic. Send us a note HERE and tell us what happened. We will call you and work out the problem. After 25 years in business, we recognize the world is not perfect. Our commitment is to make this purchase perfect for you.
- We will stay in contact after the purchase through email to update you on delivery times and any other product information.
- We will never sell your information and we will never send you emails you don't want. Tell us your communication preferences. We hate the way the email world has evolved and we won't be part of that problem.
- We will always respond within 1 business day.
- We thank you for your support and trust. We won't let you down.